IGSOA Fuel Terminal
Project (Dayton, OH)
One Step Forward Towards True
Independence and Freedom of Choice.
IGSOA Membership is proud to
announce the Private Fuel Storage Facility dedicated to Members only.
Details of this project are available for public on following link:-
No Branded Product will be Stored
or Sold on this facility.
This project means a lot to IGSOA
You don't have to be rocket
scientist to figure out the difference if you keep following factors under
- There will be no Security
- You don not have to call any fuel distributor to deliver gas to your location.
- You do not have to use mandatory delivery arrangement of any distributor.
- You will pick and choose after negotiation a competitive delivery company for
your load however as a default, igsoa will be negotiating with one of the major
fuel transportation company doing business nationwide to deliver gas to the
members. All members can benefit from that as well if they like it.
- There will be no third party in the middle to add up any mark up or otherwise.
The Gasoline products will be sold based on Spot Prices.
To know more about Spot Pricing, please follow the link below to Government
What Management is doing to bring further gas prices down to benefit the
1. To bring the Transportation Cost down to Minimum, The Facility is
linked to Major Fuel Distribution Centers in Texas, New York Harbor and Gulf
Coast through Pipeline instead of using Train or Truck Service, to bring the gas
to this Facility.
2. igsoa is in the process of hiring Top of the Line Fuel Management Company,
well recognized in the International Market and selected based on Merits, as an
independent contractor to Operate this facility.
3. There will be Monthly/Yearly Allocation base Sales and Purchase System to
control the cost.
4. There will be Risk Management System in place for IGSOA members (in case).
5. Members will be able to secure gallons one month to one year ahead of time
for their needs
and will be allowed to sell extra gallons not used by them (in case) for
profit to any third party when its appropriate. (Optional)
Unfortunately, its not the time to make management policy public, however,
Complete details will be posted on the website before the Launch.
IGSOA is in the process to select 20 Executive Committee Members to control the
project. The term of these members will be 3 years. Every three years, new
selection will be organized. No member will be eligible for more than one term
during the membership period. Each executive committee member has to be member
for at least two years. Total Executive Committee members will in 20 – (4 from
each state – Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana & West Virginia). This process is being
started, Members only can send the Nominations by Mail, fax or Email (Contact
information is available on Link
Membership is Free of Charge and so is Executive Committee Membership
All Unbranded and Independent Gas Station Owner are encouraged to step
forward to get Registered Member asap. Sooner the Better. Its in your own good
interest to be part of this program without wasting any time.
Tel : (937)
470-9400 / Fax: (937) 435-5556 / Email: email@example.com
/ Website: www.igsoa.net